Illini Student Musicals Fall Musical

Pippin the Musical



Entertainment and music are two huge passions of mine. I absolutely love the thrill of an event and being a part of one gives me great joy. During this musical, I played two roles: a Marketing Committee Chair and a Pit Orchestra member.

Marketing Committee was an incredibly learning experience. It was my first taste of a very focused committee in college. For this semester, I was in charge of the corporate relations sub-committee where I had to re-write our packet that we give to local businesses to be more concise, in order to attract more businesses. Here's what we came up with:
With these, I organized teams to go out and deliver these to local businesses. This was our first year with these new corporate relations pages, but we still did attract a few businesses that purchased ad spaces and donated. This was a neat experience and a great way to strength connections with community establishments. 

The other job that I fulfilled was as a Pit Orchestra Member where I played the trombone. This was also a unique experience because I got to be on stage and play my heart out to help create an incredibly performance for the audience. Although I am more familiar with being an actress on stage, this was a great way to meet new people and expand my horizons in terms of what I know best when it comes to stage performances. Here are some pictures of this incredibly Orchestra: 



Comments

Popular Posts